Noi6 means "the 6 of us" in Romanian.

We are five, you are the sixth one.

We thank you for joining us in our trip around the world...

Monday, July 26, 2010

First Post!!! (Ileana's first post)

Ever since I was little, I have wanted to travel. I never really had an actual reason for this, and was quite put off when my daddy told me to invent one. So after he hounded me for my little essay for a couple months, and after I realized he wasn't going to shut up about it, I sat down and wrote it. Here it is:


WHY I WANT TO GO AROUND THE WORLD

I want to go around the world for a number of reasons. I haven’t yet figured out which one first made me decide to travel the world, but all in all, these are my motives





    • I like vanilla ice cream :-)
    • I was hit by a car
    • My name is Ileana Dascalu
    • I was born that way
    • I want to travel and see places
    • I am secretly planting atomic bombs (just kidding)
    • And I want to!
Explanations may be given.
I don’t see the connection between traveling and vanilla ice cream, but it is very important, I’m sure.
Being hit by a car made me realize that life is short and I could die any second. So with this in mind, I want to do something crazy!
What does my name have to do with this? It’s my identity, it’s who I am, and travel is part of that.
I’m pretty sure “I was born that way” is self-explanatory, as is “I want to travel and see places”.
Um... The atomic bombs were a joke, so I won’t go into that....
And, again, “I want to!” pretty much explains itself.
So, yes, I am going around the world, whether or not it’s this year, or the next, or when I’m 64, I have decided and, as Maria put it,
“Ileana is like a cat. She does what she wants, when she wants, if she wants.”
And you can’t change that.

So... yeah, that's pretty much it. This is my first post!!! Yes, we're going around the world!!! Eventually.... and I just lost terribly in a game of Whist!! (just when I was getting off my losing streak...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment form message here